Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Quick Eyes Overview

Okay so my plan for this blog is to give an overview of my life & all these new paths that I venture. I'll post another one tomorrow sometime giving you an overview of my life & who I am. But for now I thought I'd share with you my new passion, makeup!!! Especially eyeshadow. OMG LOVE <3 ! Anyway I have since found some fantastic websites that offer cheap quality makeup. I will list those @ the bottom. But I wanted to share my latest eyes with you. Ill explain more later! Hope you love! More to come in the future!
Please keep in mind that I am a beginner @ this makeup thing & have a long way to go & I suck at taking good pics
Beaucoup d'Amour
<3 LKB
((Drag Night))




((Drag Night))




((Girls Night Out))




((Overcast))
((Blurple))




((Pixie Wings))




((Nature's Milkshake))




((Dante's Inferno))


((Purple People Eater))




((Angel Dust))

No comments:

Post a Comment