Search This Blog

Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Review


Love This Stuff!!!

By LoveBeauty&Knowledge from Saint Louis, MO on 8/21/2010

 

5out of 5

Pros: Versatile, Good Value, Long Lasting, Easy To Apply, Good Pigmentation

Best Uses: Normal Skin, Special Occasions, Oily Skin, Dry Skin, Daily Use

Describe Yourself: Classic Style

Skin Tone: Deep

Age: 16-24

Very bright & clear colors. I have used twinkle teal, grassy green, gunmetal & precious pink. The pink is very light so it will not give you as dramatic a look you want, but these are a definite must-have. I love to wear them on my lower lid and/or my waterline. They are fantastic for giving a dark look a little pop of color. I would recommend buying one of each.

my photograph skills suck but its grassy green

thumbnail

Tags: Made with Product

(legalese)

No comments:

Post a Comment